Terms & Conditions
Cosy Iris LLP, also known as the “Organiser” in this Terms and Conditions.
- This contest is valid from 15th December 2017 to 7th January 2018.
- This contest is only open to genuine new BTO homeowner who has collected their keys or collecting keys within the next 6 months (Dec 2017 – June 2018). And has not engaged any Interior renovator.
- All entries must be received before 2359hrs on 7 January 2018 (GMT +08:00)
- Entries must be completed in full by the closing date. Failure to do so will result in disqualification.
- Representatives of the Organiser will pick the winners from eligible entries. No correspondence will be entertained about the Organiser’s decision.
- The winners may be required to participate in a photo taking session during the issuing of prizes. Pictures may be posted online for marketing purposes.
- The Organiser reserves the right to disqualify all entries that do not meet the rules and regulations of the Contest. These include entries submitted with invalid or incorrect information.
- Winners will be notified through their contact details.
- Winners must produce proof of identity e.g NRIC upon the prize collection.
- Prizes are non-transferable and non-exchangeable for cash or other items and may be subject to availability. The Organiser reserves the rights to replace any prizes with items of similar value without prior notice.
- The winners of the contest will be notified via prize notification e-mail or a phone call. The Organiser reserves the rights to deal with all unclaimed prizes in any manner deemed fit.
- Contest winners are required to respond within 2 weeks from notification date. Failure to do so will result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Where applicable, prizes not collected shall be disposed of at the Organiser’s sole discretion. The Organiser’s decision regarding the award of all prizes, and/or in every situation including any not covered in these Terms and Conditions, shall be final and binding on all participants in the contest, and no queries, challenges and appeals may be made or entertained regarding the Organiser’s decision on the same.
- The receipt by any winner of any prize under this contest is conditional upon compliance with any and all applicable laws, rules and regulations.
- Acceptance of any prize shall constitute consent on the winner’s part to allow the use of the winner’s name, image, voice and/or likeness by the Organiser for editorial, advertising, promotional, marketing and/or other purposes without further compensation except where prohibited by law. Acceptance of any prize shall constitute a release and discharge of the Organiser by each winner from any and all liability, claims, demands, causes of action, and/or damages which the winner may have, whether known or unknown at the present time, of any nature whatsoever, arising out of or relating to: (i) the contest, (ii) personal injury and/or property damage, theft or loss suffered by the winner as a result of the use and/or enjoyment of the prize, and/or (iii)any tax liabilities in relation to the contest, Prizes and/or use or enjoyment of the same.
- By submitting this lucky draw entry form, you agree that the Organiser may collect, use and disclose your personal data, as provided in this entry form, for the following purposes in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 and our data protection policy (available at our website www.cosy-iris.com/pdpa ):
(a) to administer this contest, including to contact you for the administration of prizes in relation to this lucky draw.
(b) for the purpose of providing marketing material on the Organiser product and services; including of updates of promotions and new product and servicesPlease visit our website at www.cosy-iris.com/pdpa for further details on our data protection policy, including how you may access and correct your personal data or withdraw consent to the collection, use or disclosure of your personal data
In the event that any entrant is disqualified from the contest the Organiser at its sole discretion may decide whether a replacement entrant should be selected. In this event, any further entrant will be selected on the same criteria as the original entrant and will be subject to the Terms and Conditions.